This website is operated by FlexiSpot. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to FlexiSpot.
Prior to making use of this website, we would like you to read the following terms and conditions carefully and proceed with its use only if you agree with and will abide by them. Please understand that your access to this website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time as deemed necessary. We therefore request you to check these terms and conditions each time you access this website.
Copyright And Trademarks
All content, information, designs, layouts, logos, trademarks, and other intellectual property contained in this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights held by us or by other parties that have granted to us the license to make use of them. All persons accessing this website agree to make use of its content in a manner that does not infringe such rights.
We accept four methods of payment as listed below. No matter what method you choose, we guarantee that every transaction you make on our site will be 100% secure. All prices are listed in Philippines Peso (₱).
PayPal – We are pleased to accept payment through PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments. PayPal enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online, safely and securely. PayPal provides industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
Credit Cards – We currently accept Visa and MasterCard. You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Cash on Delivery (COD) – This payment term will only be available within Metro Manila.
Bank Deposit – We are accepting payment through bank deposit. Further details of payment will be sent via email.
Installment Payments via Atome – Atome automatically splits your bill into 3 equal payments. You’ll pay the first payment at the point of purchase. The next two payments will be spread 30 days apart. No interest or hidden charges. An Atome account via the Atome App is needed to proceed with this payment method.
We make no guarantee whatsoever regarding the content of the websites that are linked from this website or the websites of others containing links to this website (collectively the “Linked Sites”) as other parties are responsible for the operation of the Linked Sites. Moreover, when making use of the Linked Sites, it is necessary for you to agree with and abide by the terms and conditions of usage of those sites.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. The most likely scenarios that will effect your order to not be shipped are:
– incomplete address
– potentially fraudulent order
– any order containing a pre-sale item
– any order on backorder
If we encounter any order that meets any of the criteria above, we will require further communication in order to solidify your order for processing. We may also require additional information or verification(s) before accepting or processing any order.
For security and verification purposes, you may be asked to provide copy of the following documents before or upon delivery:
1. One Government-issued ID or Two Secondary IDs
2. Front side of Credit Card used – The following should be visible:
-The card provider (Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
– The last 4 digits on the card. Note: No need to send the complete card number or the CVC at the back. Cover the first 12 numbers when submitting the picture
– The expiration date
– The name on the card (matching the name on the ID)
3. Proof of Delivery
– Photo of the items with the receiver
– Photo of signed Delivery Receipt with Customer’s ID
For 3rd party purchases or if the buyer is not the same with the receiver, additional requirements may be required:
– Cardholder’s signed authorization letter
– Clear copy of cardholder’s valid ID with photo and signature
– Photo of cardholder holding the valid ID
– Clear copy of authorized representative/recipient’s valid ID with photo and signature
Returns And Refunds
In order to receive the benefit of our limited warranty, you need to process your claim in compliance with the terms of this limited warranty and follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (02) 8553-9166 (9am-5pm PHT, M-F).
Our customer service will reply to your email within 24 working hours. You will need to provide the following for filing a claim:
- Sales Receipt with Original Purchaser’s Name, Address, Date of Purchase, Name of Authorized Retailer or Reseller (Note that the warranty extends to the Original Purchaser only.)
- Reason for Filing a Claim
- Video or Picture of the Defect
7-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- You are free to return items within 7 days of receipt.
- A 7-day risk-free policy applies to all items.
- All items must be returned in their original factory packaging and in “like new” condition.
- All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received.
- Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees.
- Return shipping fee should be shouldered by the buyer.
- Payment Processing Fees will be deducted.
How to Claim
- Chat or email us at email@example.com with the following details: Name, Sales Receipt No., Item to be Returned and Reason.
- Return the item with original packaging to the address provided in the reply email.
- Returned item will be quality checked. Any damage on the item will be deducted.
- Refund will be processed within 5 business days after receipt of returned item.
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
The FlexiSpot limited warranty covers our products against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
- FlexiSpot Height Adjustable Desk Frames
All height – adjustable desks purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 5-year warranty for the frame, and a 3-year warranty for the motor, controller and switch, electronics and other mechanisms.
- FlexiSpot Sit-Stand Desktop Workstations
All standing desks purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 3-year warranty for the frame, medium-fiber desktop and mechanisms.
All desk bikes purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 1-year warranty for the frame, and a 1-year warranty for the electronics.
All monitor mounts purchased on or after October 5, 2016 include a 3-year warranty for the arms, gas spring system and mechanisms.
To request warranty service, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (02) 8553-9166 (9am-5pm PHT, M-F).
Any failure from normal usage will be repaired free of charge and we will return the product to you directly at our cost. A failure is a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user’s ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, repairs and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.